1. Why do so many people ask for a business plan?
There are many ideas for businesses but very few that are well thought out and organized with sufficient experience and capital. That is why so many new businesses fail. Lenders know this and want detailed information about every aspect of a business that can protect them from a failed business and a defaulted loan.
2. How extensive does a business plan have to be?
3. Are there certain areas of a business plan that are more important than other areas to a lender?
4. If I become lost or confused, will BusinessPlans.com help me get back on the right track?
5. What will I need to get my plan completed?
6. How long should it take to answer the approximately 101 questions?